Warranty and Aftersales Support
Warranty and Service
- Domestic Juicers: The motor is covered by a 10 year warranty, parts are covered by a 2 year warranty
- Commercial Juicers: The motor and parts are covered by a 1 year warranty
- If you have purchased a Hurom juicer from a retail store and you are having issues, please DO NOT return your juicer to store. Contact us directly for troubleshooting/return instructions.
- To file a warranty claim, please complete the online warranty claim
- Replacement Parts can be purchased from our Online Shop
- If you need help identifying your model, email a picture of your juicer, and a picture of the labels on the base of the juicer to firstname.lastname@example.org
When considering a Hurom purchase, please be aware of overseas Hurom products that are being offered for sale by unauthorised sellers both within New Zealand and abroad. These products may be counterfeit; they may contain foreign AC plugs; and they will not have passed New Zealand Electrical Approvals. Subsequently, they will not be covered under warranty.